We love our brides and grooms! Whether you’re looking for a Day of Coordinator or you desire a full scale wedding planner, you’ll be in good hands with us. We enjoy working with a diverse range of cultures and themes. No wedding is too small or too large, or too far away geographically. Below, you’ll find an overview of wedding services we provide. You are not limited to what you see here; don’t hesitate to ask for additional services.
Day of Coordinator (DOC)
Our DOC services are for those who have a good handle on all the planning logistics, and only need assistance on the wedding day with minor coordination up to 21 days prior. Our base services include:
- Review of your overall timeline, making recommendations to improve flow as needed.
- Site inspection of wedding venue.
- Coordination with all vendors (photographer, videographer, caterer, DJ, florist, etc.)
- Attend wedding rehearsal.
- Up to 8 hours of assistance from a wedding planner, managing all logistics on the day of including: lining up the wedding party, presenting final payments to vendors, liaison to all vendors and guests, ensuring the day flows according to timeline while you focus on your special day.
- Includes one planner per 100 guests and single location for wedding and reception.
- Optional add-ons are available, and include items such as additional staff for serving food & beverage, decorating, certified bartenders, and other pre-planning services.
Full Wedding Planning
Our full wedding planning services are for those who desire a partner in the planning process. Hiring a wedding planner ensures you have an expert at your side, helping you think through very important decisions, negotiating on your behalf, and masterfully designing a timeline leading up to your wedding day and run of show on the day of.
- Your full wedding planning services include everything listed under DOC, plus the following…
- Creation and oversight of wedding timeline.
- Submit RFP’s for wedding vendors, compare proposals and negotiate final pricing.
- Assist with food & beverage planning and arrange tastings.
- Assist with site selection, inspections, and layouts.
- Assist with color scheme, theme and decor planning.
- Monthly meetings with bride / groom.
- Includes two planners.
- Additional hours on day of wedding
- Additional staff to manage timing, serve food & non-alcoholic beverages, set up, and break down
- Additional pre-planning support beyond the base scope of work needed prior to wedding such as coordinating new vendors, assistance with travel arrangements, placing special orders on your behalf, etc.
Contact us to arrange a phone consultation now.